U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, June 25th, 2022 9:08 PM

Closed

$100 prepaid gift card promotion - [Edited]

I have signed up for Comcast Home Broadband in March 2022 and there was a $100 prepaid gift card promo at the time. It has been over 90 days and I have not received my $100 prepaid visa gift card, and the status checker says "no record was found." I tried calling XFINITY and inquiring via online chat, and no one has been helpful or able to find out what happened.

When will the gift card be processed and sent? Or is this marketing ploy just that, a ploy [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

2 years ago

Hey, @user_aedc59 I am sad to hear you have not received prepaid gift card. To qualify for the gift card all terms must be met which includes active service for 90 days, on time payment history. I would love to gather more information on my end.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9r fo an example.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityLamont​ I sent you a DM

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I found the terms and conditions via the Internet Archive (I recommend everyone take a look). Notice the terms and conditions reference a $100 gift card

Pricing & Other Info

Requires subscription to Connect Internet or above, excluding Gigabit Extra, Internet Essentials and Xfinity Prepaid Internet. 1 year minimum term contract required. Equipment, installation, taxes and fees, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after the term contract. After term contract regular rates apply. Service limited to a single outlet. May not be combined with other offers. Internet: Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. For factors affecting speed visit  www.xfinity.com/networkmanagement. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to one month’s recurring service and standard installation charges up to $500. Limited to one $100 Prepaid Card per account/household. Cards issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid Card mailed to Comcast account holder within 18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. ©2021 Comcast. All rights reserved.
[Edited: "Inflammatory"] @XfinitySurvey  @XfinityLamont 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinitySurvey  @XfinityLamont What is the status of this ticket? It has been open for 3 weeks and no response.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have same issues I was told promotion never existed I been told several times it was coming 

I have on time payments done everything with 90 days over I currently August 21st 202w I sign up March 9 2022 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Got mine in mail a few days ago. It is in a purple brochure book that says xfinity rewards. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. I signed up with new Internet on 3/4/22 - never got the gift card. Have called, texted, and went into Comcast stores to resolve - and every time employees promise to look into it and get back and nothing ever happens. [Edited: "Language"].

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

In addition, Comcast never sent the the $200 gift card for switching mobile phone from another carrier. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

2 years ago

Please keep in mind if you are qualified for a Visa gift card :

• The customer must subscribe to a qualifying plan.
  • Services must be installed within 30 days of the order date.
  • The customer must maintain the minimum required level of service from the eligible offer (no downgrades or disconnects) for 90 days from when the service was installed.
  • The customer must be in good standing at 90 days.
  • Once all eligibility requirements are met, the Visa Prepaid card will be mailed by USPS to the customer's billing address.

Once these requirements are met, you are fully qualified for the gift card. Your Visa gift card will be processed within sixteen (16) weeks from your completed Triple Play installation. After it’s processed, it can take an additional eight (8) weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the card within 20-24 weeks of installation.

You can check your status here: https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here