U

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 8:34 PM

$1 movie

I claimed my reward in August and again in September for the $1 movie and tried to use it but I was charged $4.99 for the movie. I wonder what I am doing wrong. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

20 days ago

Good afternoon @user_8qv8s9, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums today and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful weekend. I'm sorry to hear that you claimed a $1 movie reward in August and September but was charged $4.99 for the movie. We'd be happy to look into your Reward concerns further and if needed, get a ticket submitted over to our awesome Rewards team for further investigation. We will need to first review your account and rewards which will require us to collect a few pieces of sensitive information. To start, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here