U

Monday, June 10th, 2024 3:59 AM

Unable to cancel Peacock Premium on website

I have tried for weeks and with multiple browsers to cancel Peacock Premium on the website. When I finish and confirm, I get this message: “Sorry about that! We had a problem with our site. Try again.” I have tried a dozen times! Called customer support and never got a human being. When I say what I want, they refer me to the site (that doesn’t work). Tried Xfinity Assistant who gave me multiple choices. I chose add or remove channel and got this message: “400 Bad Request.” Help!

Official Employee

• 

4.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hey, user_bumu8p! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to cancel your Peacock Premium. Have you tried to cancel this through the cable box? For steps on how to do that, have a look at the following article: Manage your Peacock subscription on Xfinity

Please let us know if this was able to work for you or if you still have issues.

(edited)

6 Messages

I tried this and got this message: You have no apps subscriptions yet. Any other ideas? BTW, when I upgraded, I did it online. How do I get the message to Xfinity that there is a problem with the website that they need to address?

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

user_bumu8p Please take a moment to send a direct message. Thank you! 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the

6 Messages

I sent this information to you via DM last night.

6 Messages

Have you been able to troubleshoot the problem after I sent you the requested info?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Good evening user_bumu8p, I hope your weekend has been pretty relaxing so far. We did reply to your DM, and need to fully authenticate your account. Are you able to confirm you received our last DM? If so, when you're ready, please reply to our DM.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here