U

Tuesday, June 18th, 2024 11:33 PM

Customer service

Why is your customer service so poor?  You take our money every month, yet your response when your service doesn’t work is DEPLORABLE.  Been trying to get help to set up a new box to our TV for over 2 hours and get NO RESPONSE from your company.  I realize you have a monopoly in our town, but do you really care about your customers THAT LITTLE?

why don’t you try having real people on the phone and, when you FINALLY get someone, teach them to NOT say, “well, internet and TV is not a necessity”.  Well, heat and air conditioning aren’t necessities either, but we use them in the modern age!  I have never been as insulted by company employees as you.  If we had an alternative, you can be we would use it.

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

7 days ago

The concern is not "Channels And Programming help" related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

7 days ago

Hello, @user_akz12h sorry to hear your prior experience did not go smoothly. This is not the experience we want for our customers. My team and I are here to help you get your new TV box set up. You also have the support of our Forums community. Please tell us in detail what issues you've been having to get that TV box set up? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here