db1639's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 29, 2021 12:30 AM

Xfinity Support - Loyalty / Retention

I have tried multiple times to receive new pricing. I am currently paying exorbitant prices for subpar service. My WiFi does not cover my entire home, it drops devices, subpar speeds, subpar value for tv service. I have said this to representatives, they tell me to purchase the pods. WHY am I paying $14 per month for a gateway rental when it does not work? WHY should I pay for more accessories that are tied to only comcast when I don’t receive the value I should for the price I’m paying.The google tv that I just purchased, unfortunately I have not upgraded to a smart tv yet, streams in better quality than the “HD” boxes I have. I honestly am about to cancel my entire service and signup with Verizon 5G for my home. The calls I have had offered me almost no change in price, saying that the online prices are for new customers only. Are you serious? I’ve been loyal to comcast for over 30 years, 12 years on this account, and over 18 years before that (divorce). The last representative was extremely unhelpful and I ended the call after 45 min of no movement. I’m ready to get rid of my service entirely and pick up the services directly from the streaming providers and Verizon 5G, which has far faster upload speeds. Either give me a great deal, keep me happy, clearly $350 per month for TV, internet, and phone is UNACCEPTABLE, or lose my service indefinitely. I want credit for my overcharged service as well. I don’t have the patience anymore to deal with your incompetent, rude, inconsiderate, and more, employees on the phone. EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED with the price to service ratio.   The choice is yours, 

Official Employee

• 

317 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @db1639; I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us thus far and we do absolutely want to keep you with us as a valued customer. I would love an opportunity to look into the packages we have available to show you that we value you and help bring that monthly rate down. Please send me a Direct Message with the full name of the Account Owner and yourself, if different, as well as the full address on file.

To send a Message:
1. Click on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner.
2. Search for "Xfinity Support" and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop down list.
3. Type your message in the text area.
4. Press Enter to send!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Drop everything except internet you can have blast pro internet $80 Wich is fast enough for 3 teens streaming and gaming on multiple devices all at once...then add the Router/modem complete deal $25 that includes (router/modem, unlimited internet, and a free tv streaming box as well as a free pod to extend your internet signal, if requested!!!)

Then if you need more, extra tv boxes are only $5 a piece.

That's comes to $105, and you don't have to pay all the crazy tv fees and taxes that add like $50 to a bill!

My bill is $106 dollars for all that!!!

Now to add home phone maybe like $20 more for landline. But I have no idea if there's crazy fees for a home phone like there is with cable. But getting rid of cable and just getting their internet with streaming box was the Best things I've ever done!!! 

New to the Community?

Start Here