U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 5th, 2023 6:25 PM

Closed

Xfinity is trying to Rob me and force me to approve charges i didnt authorize

So i have been an xfinity customer for many years....the account i used to have was in my exes name i signed up for my own after we split from being together for over a decade....lost my 8+ year account had to start over in October last year.....my bill has been $55/mo for flex/internet and after my ACP credit applied it was $25 for like 4 months b4 Xfinity RANDOMLY adds $5 to my bill with no real explanation or reasoning behind it.....whatever.....my bill then went up to $30 a month after my ACP credit.....Fast forward to April my modem started randomly resetting itself and causing me connection problems....i called simply to request a new modem.....the rep told me they can save me $5/mo by signing me up for a new and faster internet plan.....they lied....my bill shot up to $117/mo after what he sent me xfinity decided not to honor it and automatically adjust my bill to their own designs.....

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"] this is what the plan should have kinda been....but they decided to make me pay for modem and flex fees even tho they were included in my original plan....this change was made on april 16th or 18th.....
this is what xfinity decided i should be paying.....still making me pay for modem and flex fees that were 100% included with my original plan.....
this is what my original plan had looked like and this is what it looks like now after they "fixed" it 2 days ago.....
all this happening is trash.....NOW not only did i have to go thru this drama of getting this all fixed(cuz its still not fixed) i have spend over 10hrs the last 3 days talking to support and being just randomly passed off to another rep with no explanation or simply put on hold while on the phone for over 40 minutes for them to just hang up on me entirely.....the one that "FIXED" my problem 2 days ago....simply set my plan to internet only.....removed my flex box and disenrolled me without my knowledge or approval from the ACP program.....this is 100% unacceptable service....now not only am i still missing an ACP credit that was applied to my account on the 29th of April(cuz it got removed 2 days ago from the rep disenrolling me) but now NO ONE IS TRYING TO HELP ME GET BACK TO WHAT SHOULD BE A SIMPLE LIFE WITH THESE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to be fired if not MANY people in your service dept need to be retrained or just terminated.....no excuse for hanging up on a customer on hold after being there for 40 minutes no reason for someone to take it upon themselves to remove someone on a LOW INCOME PLAN from the LOW INCOME PLAN without approval.....SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP IN AND FIX THIS MESS.....NOT ONLY am i dealing with ALL OF THIS but 5 of your reps had stated in the chats they would remove the prompt for this $93/mo base plan but it is STILL trying to tell my i HAVE to approve these changes and pay these charges which i NEVER APPROVED OR AUTHORIZED
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here