U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 2:47 PM

Xfinity is a robber

My bill went up from $70 to $120. Yeah sorry Xfinity you are a multi-billion dollar company! Raise your rates when your pocket is emptier than normal?! We can’t do that when we struggle!? Hey I can’t pay my bills this month I think I’ll increase my hourly wage ! Anyway, 10 years with you and now I’m done. Welcome me to the ziply family for $60 a month lol. Bye corporate greed! 

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

22 days ago

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here today with your billing questions, I can help! I know how frustrating an unexpected bill increase can be, one of the best ways to avoid surprises on your bill is to keep an eye on page 3 of your Xfinity Billing statement. On page 3 you should be able to view all the discounts currently applied to your account highlighted in green and the date those discounts will expire. I would be happy to review your account to make sure you are on the best promotion available for your services, just send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here