nes1984's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Friday, July 26th, 2024 8:39 PM

Xfinity Internet

I am currently on a standard plan with no term commitment.  My plan on-line says I am at $29.99 a month, but my next bill is coming up and says $54. I see there is a currently offer out there for $19.99 with a 12-month commitment and would like to get into that plan if possible and/or get my bill corrected to the $29.99 monthly plan.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

1 month ago

@nes1984 

I am currently on a standard plan with no term commitment.  My plan on-line says I am at $29.99 a month, but my next bill is coming up and says $54. I see there is a currently offer out there for $19.99 with a 12-month commitment and would like to get into that plan if possible and/or get my bill corrected to the $29.99 monthly plan.

I would be that $19.99 plan is for new customers.  If you look there's probably something that says "Plan details" or something close to that.  You wouldn't be able to get that offer.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

@Again​ The team has been able to help with that in the past which has kept me as a customer as there are plenty of options out there, but I do preferer Xfinity. It also doesnt explain why my plan says $29.99 but I am being billed $54 currently.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 month ago

nes1984,

Thank you for taking the time to create a new post. First, I want to say thank you for being an Xfinity customer. I hope your day has been great so far.

Anytime customers have questions about changes in their plan. I always recommend using the Xfinity App to review their most recent bills if they see an increase. The reason is we will give a heads-up on any upcoming changes. 

If you locate your June bill and go to page 3, you'll see it highlighted in green font under the "Regular Monthly Charges" section when any promotional discounts will end. This is why most customers might see a bump in their charges from one month to the next, so I typically suggest checking their first.

If you select "manage" next to your internet plan in the screenshot provided, you will be able to review all the existing offers for your location. The Xfinity App makes the process easy, so you can even make the changes yourself. Have you explored any of the plans online? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

If you see the photo I provided above, it says my plan is now $29.99, but my next bill is saying $54.00  I was paying $34.99.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@nes1984 I do see the information in the screenshot. I just wanted to provide more context as to why. Did you have a chance review your June bill? Did you also check for more offers online while you where there? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

I see you sent a direct message, and I will follow up shortly. Please keep in mind, however, that sending an unsolicited direct message to our team is a violation of the Community Guidelines. I completely understand you are eager for help and would like to cover new offers. 

Since the Forums is meant to be a public space where others can engage on threads and learn from new posts, we try to keep our conversation in public and provide help along the way. We will then request a direct message once we need your personal information. This helps us ensure we are providing the best service possible. 

Thank you for your understanding @nes1984

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here