Liz66's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 12:00 PM

Xfinity fraudulently charged for showtime

So I’ve called Xfinity all day and they keep referring me to the online agent and as soon as I say it’s about billing they send me back to call and it’s been a loop for a few hours. Anybody know how I can dispute my bill since Xfinity being the con artist that they are sneaked in a showtime add on?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

4 m ago

@Liz66 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

I thought I sent a public message.
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

4 m ago

@Liz66 wrote: I thought I sent a public message.

You did. The poorly worded "post publicly" advice in Expert and Employee signature blocks is not directed at you, it appears in all messages they post, and is intended to encourage customers to post a public message instead of sending a Private message.

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

4 m ago

Hello Liz66, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. We certainly don't want you to feel like you're being conned or tricked in anyway. We do all that we can to make sure we're as transparent as possible, please allow me to make this right for you. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

There is a plan online that includes showtime.. perhaps it was in the fineprint and you didn't catch that. I don't think they can do fraudulent add ons to your service.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Me too. I'm on day number two trying to get their extra $23 in charges for showtime that I did not order removed from my bill.

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

3 m ago

Hello sharyl11. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for posting. I can assist with reviewing your account and the services you are being billed for. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. To send me a private message: click my username (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can compose a private message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New to the Community?

Start Here