U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 10:13 PM

Xfinity does not care about my customer satisfaction needs

i thought i was alone with contacting Xfinity concerning the cumulative $40/mo price increase, in hopes of decreasing my monthly bill, to no avail. please Xfinity, save the chatGPT and fake official employee responses because the response is always “you’re already receiving a discount and there are no promotions right now.” Xfinity only cares about profits and not customer satisfaction. save the save the chatGPT and fake official employee responses. and save the fake vmail promise response “…the ticket has been escalated and you will receive a credit on your next bill...” never happened

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

18 days ago

Hello, @user_4uqd52. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums, we are not chat GPT, we are real Comcast employees. I understand the importance of being able to save as much money as possible and there are instances where the promotion you have is the best pricing available. You can always manage your account and promotional offers through our awesome Xfinity app. We can definitely help explore our options with you as well. If you'd like for us to look into this, please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to assist further. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here