U

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 7:09 PM

xFinity Billing & NOW StreamSaver Bundle

Today is September 12, 2024. 

I pay the additional $30/month for NOW StreamSaver which includes Apple TV+, Peacock, and Netflix along with 40 additional channels. Suddenly I get emails from Netflix and Apple stating that:

Apple: Your Apple TV+ subscription through xFinity is ending.

Netflix: You’re no longer using your Xfinity bill to pay for your Netflix membership. Please add a new payment method to keep watching all your favorite TV shows and movies.

Netflix and Peacock both paused my accounts and Apple is giving me a free month before they change my iCloud account for Apple TV+.

I paid my bill in full via xFinity which includes the NOW StreamSaver Bundle. 

Can someone please explain what happened and how I can get access to Netflix, Apple TV+, and Peacock again considering I already paid my bill in which all 3 of those streaming services are included? Has anyone else had this issue happen with them?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

18 days ago

Exact same issue out of the blue here today, too. Talked with multiple agents and they had no explanation or solution.

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_58b985 Were they able to confirm if you still had the Stream Saver bundle? Did they get a ticket submitted by any chance? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, they confirmed that I have the bundle. I signed up for it the very first day it was offered and it worked fine the last several months, but not anymore. Have not been able to get help from anyone. Just transfered from person to person to person to person, starting the same conversation over and over and over and over and not going anywhere.

2 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ I went to a physical store and they confirmed that I also have the bundle and that all 3 streaming services are activated under the NOW StreamSaver activation links. 

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_58b985 Upon further investigation, there is a known issue causing some Comcast billed services such as Apple TV, Netflix, Peacock, etc. to have subscription related errors on Xumo. Our engineers are aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. We currently don't have a timeframe on when this will be resolved. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

542 Messages

@user_z7i81y Ah nice, that is a great way to verify all the services too. The stores are awesome, and an easy way to get help when you can stop by on the way home. I love my local Xfinity store here, and sometimes drop in to see if they have any new equipment launching. Hope it was a good experience, and that it wasn't too hot out. The fall weather needs to arrive soon. I am happy to read they were able to confirm you have the bundle correctly added to the account. That means any previous services will stop, and allow you to continue them through the bundle access for StreamSaver. We need you to activate the access from StreamSaver, to ensure you can continue watching all the content, as well keep the progress and history you have from your existing accounts. I found the steps for you to follow here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/streamsaver-offers-overview. Each one will allow you to log in with your Xfinity service, then activate each subscription from the bundle successfully. Once logged in to the Xfinity link, you can select any current usernames you have with Apple, Peacock, or Netflix :). That is the key to secure the access, and keep the history plus profiles. 

(edited)

3 Messages

18 days ago

Late last night 9/11/24, I encountered the exact same thing going on with Apple & Netflix which I get with Peacock thru the Stream Savers bundle. I have spent 5 hours today on Xfintiy "chat" only to be incorrectly transfered and disconnected a few times. In my last "Chat" I was told they are working on it and other customers are experiencing the same issue.  I requested a call back if they dont fix issue but I'm still waiting... I was frustrated so I finally contacted Apple and they said my subscription is thru Xfinity and it had been cancelled by them so I had to address it with them. 

So frustrating! And not being able to speak to anyone when you call or at least request a legit call back is infuriating.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_rdoj49, there is a known issue causing some Comcast billed services such as Apple TV and Netflix through Streamsaver to have subscription related errors. Our engineers are aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. 

3 Messages

Is there any progress on resolving the issue with Netflix Apple and peacock? Mine still doesn’t work! Funny how there was no problem processing my autopay! 

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

user_rdoj49 thank you for using the Community Forums page to reach out. I would be happy to assist you with the issues you are experiencing with your bundle. As of now there is a known issue impacting subscriptions which are billed through Comcast, but our engineers are working to address it. 

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

18 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

18 days ago

user_z7i81y Hey there! Thanks for using our Forums and we are here to work with you and help with your issues accessing those streaming services through our Now Stream saver. To get started can you send us a DM with your name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

18 days ago

Same exact thing has happened to me and I wasn’t able to get to a live agent 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_lp11jp. Thanks for reaching our team regarding the billing concerns, have you made any recent changes to your account? 

1 Message

18 days ago

Same thing happened today. Live chat has been useless and get told will work in a hour… 5 hours later follow up they say it will be up in a hour still nothing 3 hours later.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_0joyhk - Our team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

17 days ago

This is the same issue might as well just cancel Xfinity and find an isp that will fix issues instead of kicking the can down the road! They will probably delete this comment also.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for your patience we’d truly regret seeing you go @user_hx69r5! Our engineers are aware of this issue and are actively working to resolve this as soon as possible.

2 Messages

15 days ago

How much are the additional taxes and fees for Xfinity's Apple TV+, Netflix, and Peacock bundle?

1 Message

13 days ago

I got my new bill and noticed I am being billed for Netflix standard 8.50 and the now streaming $30.00 I too got the error message about my activated services. What is going on?

1 Message

8 days ago

[Edited: Language] I have been through The same rigmarole as other subscribers here with the chat and supposed support. I even went into the store and told them about the issue. They went out back, and came out front and told me it’s an issue with the stream saver server so it has nothing to do with Xfinity. This is absolutely ridiculous. I have services I can’t watch but like someone else said they certainly don’t have any trouble billing us promptly!! Get some staff trsined on this stuff so you can actually HELP your subscribers! We don’t need to be told over and over to reboot our modem, or activate our service which has been already working for months, or other stupidly obvious solutions. [Edited: Language].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon and happy Sunday @user_44zj7q, we appreciate you reaching out on our Forums with your concerns and are sorry to hear about the frustrating experience, rest assured our team is here to help. This is not how we want our customers to feel but I understand where you are coming from. I know how frustrating it can be when you feel like you can't enjoy the services you are paying for and our team wants to help. I see that it looks like you are having some issues with your stream saver, can you tell us a bit more about what is happening so we can better assist? Are you experiencing any error codes or messages? 

3 Messages

I feel your pain! It’s the same [Edited: Language] over and over. NO There are no error messages. Apple TV says that subscription was cancelled on 9/11/24. And offers a 7 day free trial. Netflix just wants me to sign in and update my payment info, which was from my account before I got Netflix thru Xfinity stream saver bundle. My next Xfinity bill will be coming out in a few days and I want a credit from 9/12 to the close of the billing cycle for that portion of the $15. But can’t figure out how to get that page to request credit either. It’s sad that Xfinity knows there’s a problem but still hasn’t addressed it publicly that I can find. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here