U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 9:03 AM

Xfinity been reverse credit and put auto on the wrong cycles

Hey don't get xfinity they are scammed deactivated numbers and putting numbers in the wrong cycle

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

14 days ago

Hello there, @user_5o3bkc! Thank you for taking the time to create a post with your billing concerns. I know how important it is to ensure you're being billed correctly, and that all aspects of your charges are understood, so I'd love to help in any way I can today! May I have you provide a few more details around your particular concerns, please? I don't quite understand what you mean about reverse credits, deactivated numbers, or wrong cycles. Do you feel that you are being billed the incorrect amount? Do you have a question about changing your due date with Xfinity? Is there an issue with one or more payment method on file? Any insight, without going into account specifics, would be very helpful! And I appreciate your willingness to work with us on this :)

2 Messages

@XfinitySara​  my bill never bill correct and there xfinity agent who deleted my esims

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

We would be more than happy to request a mobile expert to reach out to you and get your concerns addressed as quickly as possible. We will need some account specifics to notate to the request for you. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here