U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 7:31 PM

Xfinity assistant told me I wouldn’t be charged fees but I was.

I have the conversation saved but I spoke to an xfinity assistant and they told me they would waive fees for me and they didn’t. I got charged. They also made other false promises. I’m actually very sure I never want to be an xfinity customer again and it’s not just this one case, many times I have talked to the xfinity assistants and they seem to tell you whatever you wanna hear and tell you they are taking care of things for you just to get you off the phone and then none of it comes to pass. This has happened so many times and I brushed it off but this last time I documented what they told me because I wasn’t sure if I was being lied to. This doesn’t feel like a good way to run a business. I’m usually so hard to displease and leave 5 star reviews all the time but this has really bugged me feeling like I can’t trust who I speak to with xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

3 days ago

@user_a6whsh Hello and good afternoon. Thanks for posting to the community. We appreciate it and are glad you thought of us to help you. We have the best tools, and are happy to hear you use the Xfinity Assistant. It is the best resource to manage the account and service online when we are not available. It is my favorite because I can check the service status and also restart the wifi for dinner time. That ensures the kids come to eat and that makes me very happy. Totally get wanting to avoid fees if possible. We have all the details and info regarding the fees for service here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/most-common-taxes-fees-surcharges-on-your-bill. It is a good and helpful guide on what to expect monthly. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here