U

Friday, September 13th, 2024 6:55 PM

Xfinity Assistant is Awful!!! Why Can't I Speak With a Live Agent?!?!?

Worst customer service experience of my life.  There are other options just as fast that don't cost $80+ dollars a month.  This is absurd.  How can I get in touch with a real human being?  Here is my question... I just paid my VERY high bill. If I switch providers now, when does my internet shut off, and how will I be charged?  Am I charged by until next month, and will my internet stay on to give me time to switch providers, or will it be canceled immediately and how will I be charged in that case?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 days ago

Hello @user_cgro5e, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  

We would hate to lose you as a customer and hope we can continue to work with you to bring you the amazing entertainment options Xfinity has to offer. Is there anything we can do to convince you to stay? You've reached the right department, and I'd be happy to help make changes to your account.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here