dassoumi's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 16, 2021 10:28 AM

Xfinity and apartment nexus

The way xfinity is raising prices and raking up profits at the cost of vulnerability of the customers shows the real corporate mindsets of unlimited urge to squeeze out the last penny. My bills started 55 and now touching 140  .  No guarantee that this  ever increasing upward  spiral .  Now I am desperately look for a new place to escape this atrocity.

Responses

ComcastGabe

Official Employee

• 

186 Messages

1 m ago

Hi, @dassoumi! Thanks for reaching back out for help over our forums page. I am sorry to learn that we have made you feel this way. We are the perfect team to help over social media. At Comcast, we provide promotional discounts with and without 1 to 2-year term agreements. Once the promotional period ends, you would enter into our everyday rate. We truly value your feedback and business. As a paying consumer with a strict budget myself, I understand the importance of going with a plan that works best for you. What I would like to do from here is explore all of the options that we have available today to see if I can find you a better deal and save you some money. To get started, please send us a private message with your name and address by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here