joeferg22's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 5:00 PM

X1 upgrade

Trying to upgrade to X1 from older DVR. Called to make an appointment and was told that I would have to get a new package because my current one doesn't exist anymore...cost would rise significantly with package I was quoted. Can't I just keep my same deal and swap out boxes?

Responses

ComcastTambrey

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, joeferg22. Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns about your service plan while upgrading to the X1 platform. Most if not all our plans/promotions from our Legacy services are no longer available, but I would love to look over our current promotions and see if we can find you a plan that is close, if not, cheaper than your current plan. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here