tomcat29445's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 1:00 PM

Wrong amout shown due on my bill

Hello,

I called in yesterday with intentions to cancel service after a price increase I was not aware of hapened. The representitive kindly said they woudl correct the charge and I changed my account to the 25mb plan which is all my service would do for th elast year even tough I had 600mb it never worked over 5mb and Comcast support refused to fix it.   I agreed to stay a customer for the speed it would only work at which is 25mb and they changed my bill to $30,00 a month with auto bil tuend on. My bill still shows $96.00 and I called back 2 times and they now say they cant change what it says and what I owe. If it can not show the $30.00 I agreed to and the proper plan then I need to know so I can switch to another vendor. I am kindly asking for my bill to be fixed to show the proper authorized and agrred amoutn of $30.00

thank you  

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@tomcat29445 wrote:

Hello,

I called in yesterday with intentions to cancel service after a price increase I was not aware of hapened. The representitive kindly said they woudl correct the charge and I changed my account to the 25mb plan which is all my service would do for th elast year even tough I had 600mb it never worked over 5mb and Comcast support refused to fix it.   I agreed to stay a customer for the speed it would only work at which is 25mb and they changed my bill to $30,00 a month with auto bil tuend on. My bill still shows $96.00 and I called back 2 times and they now say they cant change what it says and what I owe. If it can not show the $30.00 I agreed to and the proper plan then I need to know so I can switch to another vendor. I am kindly asking for my bill to be fixed to show the proper authorized and agrred amoutn of $30.00

thank you  

You just called in yesterday; you're billing statement online isn't going to update until the new bill comes out. 

I always advise paying the bill as it stands and then your next bill will be prorated.  Believe me, it's easier to do it this way than to dispute charges later.

And, just cautionary info....you may not see the autopay discount immediately, either.  Usually that starts coming out around the 3rd bill or 45 days, but because you're already a customer it might come out on the next bill.

As far as your speed problem....Did you have any techs come out and check to see what the problem was?  You didn't mention what modem you have but was it capable of handling 600mb?

New to the Community?

Start Here