U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 6:06 PM

WORST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

I am supposed to get 800mbps. I have only gotten 600 for the past year . Every time I try to get them to fix it they offer solutions and they have all failed. I just want a technician to come out and fix the issue which they told me is $175. Why would I pay a fee for you to come out and fix an issue that is cause by you that I am paying for. So I told them to then adjust the price to match the speed in which the answered that it would cost more for me to downgrade. So now I’m stuck paying for a service in which I am not getting what I payed for. Do not get xfinity 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_12jq9w! Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing the experience you have had for so long with the slow internet speeds and support. I'm sorry that we have not been able to help out with getting the speed where they should be. I would love to help out and make sure that you are receiving the correct level of services! I'm sure you have taken every step possible to help troubleshoot the issue, aside from having a technician out due to the cost. With repair visits there could be a fee of $100.00 applied to the account if the speed issue is found to be caused by customer owned equipment or inside wiring. However, if it is a Xfinity issue, that would be for us to own and correct. That would not be placed as a responsibility on you. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. I want to help find the correct solution for us. 
To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here