U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 5:42 PM

Why is it so hard to contact a real human?

I am getting so frustrated with Xfinity customer service and am honestly considering leaving Xfinity because of it. Last time I had an issue it took me almost an hour to navigate the automated system before I could get in touch with an agent. I just want to live chat with a real agent but can't figure out the "formula" for how to get the assistant to get me to a real person, because none of the options are working! My current upcoming payment seems wrong but it's not reflected in the statement or upcoming charges, so I have no idea how to make sense of it, and I couldn't get the assistant to explain it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Good morning user_6e3w69

You were able to pull up the statement in the Xfinity app? Typically, the bill would show you a comparison between the prior billing periods to explain any offset in price. I included an awesome link here below that breaks down how identify these things on the statement. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/new-bill-design

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ 

When I look at the statements, the most recent one is June, so it doesn't show the July charges.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hmm, that is strange. We can easily help look! 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here