U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 20th, 2022 1:41 AM

Closed

Why does it say my current plan is a diffrent plan than what im paying.

So I was looking at my plans and was talking to a assistant and he was telling me i was paying $80 a month for a plan I didn't sign up for. The plan I know I signed up for was the 800mbps and it tells me that i am paying $55 month when, but when talking with the assistant they said I was paying $80. There is no way i signed up for the $80 month plan. Can you help me find a way to make sure i am paying the original $55 a month. I will provide the pictures of both plans. The Top picture is the one I know I signed up for. Bottom is the one it says my current plan is.

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

1 year ago

Hi, there! Thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity Community Forum page this evening. I am sorry for the confusion with your account. Our team would be happy to get this straightened out with you. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to assist.

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here