djs40's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 10:04 PM

Why can't I see options or make any changes to my plan online?

I have never been able to manage any plan changes online.  Every time I attempt to do so the only message I receive is"Our plans have changed. Our current plans are more packed with features than the one you're on. If you want to change your plan, select similar services and compare them with what you have now. Nothing is final until you complete your order, so start exploring and customize your plan to fit your lifestyle."

If at click customize the only option provided is to add mobile services.  I would like the ability to shop and adjust my plan without calling into customer service and having to sort out what is best on the phone.  It would be nice to be able to sit in front of the computer and sort out what is best.  How can I make adjustments to my plan?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

21 days ago

Hello djs40, I get where you're coming from, I love doing self-service options like that as well. It's possible that we need to troubleshoot those website issues you're seeing. Alternatively, if you're on a grandfathered package or services, you would need to upgrade a modern promotion which may not be possible online. Either way I have you back on this. Are you able to confirm that you're logged into your Xfinity account with the primary user ID?

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Yes. I am logged in under the primary user account. I do have an older plan that has not been changed in some time. While I would like to compare and possibly make changes, it is hard to do while on the phone. The benefit of shopping plans and services online is the ability to compare to what I have now. Seems odd that none of this functionality works if you have an older plan to start with. I should still be able to see current plans. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @djs40 I definitely understand you concerns, I'm the same way I like to compare before I choose. I'll be more then happy to go over what we have available, just send me a DM with you full first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here