Rick11629's profile

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 1:00 PM

Where can I find teh prince increases? xfinity.com/pricechange has NO INFORMATION

I'd like to see the old rates compared to the new rates. The page I keep being directwed to has very little usable information.  I'm looking for things something like ... Note these are notional

2020       2021

Box Rental   $10           $15 

This Fee       $5              $10

Your page does nothing like this. A price schedule is not in my paperless bill. How can I figure out what is being increased other than comparing 2 bills?  That makes it difficult to decide what serveices to keep and drop becuase of the increase.

In the past, there was a schedule of increases. Where can I find it?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@Rick11629 wrote:

I'd like to see the old rates compared to the new rates. The page I keep being directwed to has very little usable information.  I'm looking for things something like ... Note these are notional

2020       2021

Box Rental   $10           $15 

This Fee       $5              $10

Your page does nothing like this. A price schedule is not in my paperless bill. How can I figure out what is being increased other than comparing 2 bills?  That makes it difficult to decide what serveices to keep and drop becuase of the increase.

In the past, there was a schedule of increases. Where can I find it?

While it won't give you a comparison you can find information on your rate card.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.4K Messages

6 m ago

@Rick11629 wrote: ... In the past, there was a schedule of increases. Where can I find it?

You might find it by viewing one of your recent bills. Log in to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/billing/past-statements.

Rick11629

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks... That's what I was doing in my original post.....compare and contrast. I was looking for a rate sheet so I can figure out what to do when my contract was up in February.  

User Agian supplied me this. 

While it won't give you a comparison you can find information on your rate card.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/ 

Which was closer to what I needed. Figured I'd post it for you in case you needed it too. 

Rick11629

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks ..... While I still have to go back to my bill and compare and contrast, this helps me figure out what I'm going to do when my contract expires in Februray. At least I can understand what I'll be buying.

Comcast makes the price increases clear as mud.

New to the Community?

Start Here