U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 11:50 PM

Was the Automatic Payment Discount Changed?

Hi, my bill this month is $10 higher because I am no longer receiving the Automatic Payment Discount. Was that discount discontinued/changed or is it a mistake and I should still be receiving it? I have automatic payment turned on (using a bank account) and paperless billing, none of my settings have been changed since last month when I received the discount.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

4 months ago

Hello user_mz61zh, I watch my bills like a hawk, so I'd notice a change like that as well, and I'd be reaching out to figure it out. Our Automatic Payment and Paperless billing discount hasn't been updated, so it's odd you're missing that discount. I'ts possible a promotional rate may have gone into a different scheduled promotional rate, or even ended. Either way, I can review your account to see what's going on and go over any options we have to help. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here