Sunday, December 10th, 2023 4:05 PM

Closed

Want paper bill not paper less

I would like for the paper bill to come to the address u have  not paper less

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

10 months ago

@user_8e1fe1 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! I can understand wanting a paper bill. Just some informatio I'd like to you have before you make the change, if you currently are receiving a $5 or $10 discount for being enrolled in paperless billing and automatic payments, removing the paperless billing will cause you to lose that additional discount. You do always have the option of logging into your account, either via our website or the Xfinity app, and printing the bill out if you just wanted a paper copy for your records.

To get a paper bill in the mail, you'll have to opt out of paperless billing. If you want to receive a direct mail paper copy of your bill instead of using paperless billing, follow the steps above but toggle paperless billing to the Off position.

Even if you're not enrolled in paperless billing, you can log in to your account to view, download and print your bill online.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

10 months ago

@user_8e1fe1 My apologies, it looks like my link didn't go through. You can click here for the directions on how to access the account to toggle the paperless billing off and on. 

1 Message

9 months ago

Yes we want a paper bill also!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here