jweiler81906's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Jan 9, 2021 10:00 AM

Want a refund

I have attempted to get Xfinity to do send me upgraded hardware for 4 times now over the past month.  All I get are promises and lies.  Since it is obvious that Xfinity has no desire to help me I am requesting a refund of the self install kit that was charged to me on 12/15 when I originally requested the upgraded hardware.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@jweiler81906 wrote:

I have attempted to get Xfinity to do send me upgraded hardware for 4 times now over the past month.  All I get are promises and lies.  Since it is obvious that Xfinity has no desire to help me I am requesting a refund of the self install kit that was charged to me on 12/15 when I originally requested the upgraded hardware.

You've made 3 posts, one of which was removed as a duplicate.  The one you made on the 8th was escalated to a corporate employee on the 8th.  While I know you think no one here is willing to help, you have to understand that this is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum with official employees that help out.  I get that you feel that you're not going to be helped here, but give the escalation a chance for someone to get in touch with you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here