U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 11:47 AM

unlimited data

i switched to unlimited data 2 weeks ago. i was told the 2000 plan included unlimited data and i recieved a email saying that my order was confirmed and i had unlimited data for 90. then i get bill for 105 and it says no unlimited data. When i get chat they say i never ordered that  even when i told them i have email that proves i do. the chat person was very rude. then he says i have to pay another 15 dollars to get unlimited even though it says on their website that the 2000 plan includes unlimited . so now im paying 115 instead of the original 90. after him telling me that the 2000 does not include unlimited. now i go on the website and it still says under offers that the 2000 does include unlimited. I can find no way to email them to get this figured out. Im so frustrated.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 days ago

Howdy! user_5cb5js

Our traditional Xfinity internet, always comes with 1.2 TB of data allotted, regardless of the speed tier that was selected. Unlimited data does have a fee to get setup. That is handled under our xFi complete for a price of $25 per month, or the $15 they had offered was a discount rate for a promotional period. You will want to read carefully on the website when setting up the service, when you expand the terms you see that to have the Unlimited Data, that requires xFi complete to expand past the 1.2 TB per month. 

The expanded terms from our website promotion is listed here below:
Optional xFi Complete
This is a promotional price; the monthly price after 24 months is $25/mo.
Includes Unlimited Data, Gateway Lease, Tech Upgrade, Advanced Security on the Go, and Whole Home Wifi. $15/mo for 24 months included with this promotion.
Data Included with Monthly Price 1.2 TB
Charges for Additional Data Usage
$10/50 GB*
*Maximum of $100 per month; not charged in first month of overages.
Unlimited data for customer-owned modems
$30

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ yes I got the xfinity complete.  I have an email showing my order for 90 after promotions  but when I got the bill it was more and there was not unlimited data.  The reason I changed from the previous plan was only for unlimited data. I told the person I don’t care about speed I just want unlimited data for under 100. They told me this plan had unlimited data and was 90 after all rebates. I asked 3 times do I have unlimited data they said yes. But when bill arrived… suprise! No unlimited data.  That is the problem now I’m paying 50 more for same amount of data. I was fine with my speed before. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_5cb5js let's take a closer look at your current plan. (it seems like you have Gigabit X 2) and the plan you previously had. We'll see what we can do! We'll just need a direct message to help you thoroughly. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here