Chocol8doll's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, September 11th, 2022 12:39 AM

Closed

Unable to get xfi complete promo

In the xfinity app, I am being offered the xfi complete modem for free for 24 months.  But the order will not go through. I have talked to 3 CS reps over the phone and went to the store with no luck. I did end up getting the modem anyway because I needed it, but why offer something and not allow it to process?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

See attached  screenshot

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

O have tried on multiple occasions  and this is as far as it gets. 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Exhibit  b.................

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello, @Chocol8doll. I am sorry that you have had a hard time getting the order to process through. I would be happy to look further into this and help in any possible way. Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here