U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, July 14th, 2023 3:52 PM

Closed

Unable to Access Billing Management and Autopay

Hello,

My wife and I have been trying to pay our July bill for 3 days. When trying to pay the bill through the mobile app or desktop, we are prompted with an error message that says "Oops something went wrong, please try again later." We are unable to manage our billing, add or alter our billing method, or set up autopay. Can someone please help :)

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @user_cc3bdb! Thank you for creating a post about your billing concerns through both My Account and the Xfinity App. That is odd! And definitely something we want to help resolve for you as quickly as possible. May I ask what troubleshooting you have tried so far (i.e. clearing cache and cookies on your computer if using the web portal, then logging back in, force-closing the app, uninstalling and reinstalling it, etc.)?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinitySara​ Yes, we have tried a number of troubleshooting methods, including logging out/logging in, force quitting the app, we've tried it on my mobile app and my wife's mobile app, we've spoken to a number of billing agents who have all said something like "try again later," but it's been 3 days now. I have some screenshots depicting what we are both seeing. The mobile app and desktop are not able to load our upcoming payment info, our Bill Settings have options for Autopay and Payment Methods greyed out, and the "Looks like something went wrong" error pops up whenever we try to access anything.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Also, thank you for your response here on this forum, and thank you for looking into this with me. I appreciate you, @XfinitySara and I hope you are well. :) 

Official Employee

• 

786 Messages

Hi @user_cc3bdb I was able to find more information about what's going on and with some of our customers having issues ranging from signing in xfinity.com and our mobile apps, including Stream. We're working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Hi, @XfinityKei​ . Thank you. Does that mean that we are unable to pay our bill due to the issue on Xfinity's side? Will we be notified when the issue is resolved? And are we at risk of incurring any fees as a result of this issue?

Thank you, again. I appreciate the response.

Official Employee

• 

786 Messages

These are great questions! From our end we can check back with you once we have an update and confirm that everything is all set for making payments. If any late fees are added we can apply a credit for you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here