YouReallySaidThat's profile

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Tuesday, August 6th, 2024 10:04 PM

Trying to remove products...

I have spent almost a month trying to change my Xfinity services.  I have chatted, called and went to the local Xfinity store several times.  Each time, I am told that the changes have been successfully made.  Only to find out, when I check, that it has gotten worse! 

I had to have two Xfinity internet connections in my very small one floor home since 2017 - under my name with and without an initial; because you can't have two internet accounts in one house... In my opinion, I have been double billed by Xfinity for the past 8 years.  Xfinity techs/people are the ones who made this change in 2017.  Before that, I had one and only one Xfinity modem in my house that worked throughout the entire home. Oh, I have been an Xfinity/Comcast customer for thirty years!  Well we had a new internet provider come into our neighborhood!  I am able to get internet high speed with only one modem and my landline phone for a small fraction of what I was paying to Xfinity.  One bill from Xfinity was $80.00 a month (internet only), and the other bill was $276.42 (bundle internet, phone, tv).

So, I have been able, after several tries to cancel my $80.00 Xfinity internet service.  The other bundled bill, has been a nightmare!  I have tried, tried and tried again to have the internet and the phone service removed.  I just want Xfinity TV.  I realize that since my contract won't be up until October - I will, I'm sure, have to pay a "get out of contract" fee...  Well, my $276.42 bundled bill (tv, phone, internet) is now $446.58 for TV only!  How in the world is that even possible??????  I  requested the $60.00 tv package...  Like I said, I have talked to in person and online chatted several times to be told that my issue has been corrected - and like I said - each time I check, it has just gotten worse.

Who do you talk to at Xfinity to get an issue right???? How can customer service be so messed up that chat, phone, store employees don't seem to be on the same page?  Why does the customer have to deal with so much frustration and overwhelming incompetence?  How can my Xfinity bill for just TV be $446.58?  Please, give me someone who can actually figure this out and do it right!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, @YouReallySaidThat. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums regarding your billing concerns, that's never the experience we want our customers to have. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send a DM with your full name and full service address to get started.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Hi Xfinity Gabby.... So, I mean no disrespect but - please tell me how YOU are going to help me and make my account what it should be and what I want it to be when - Abuzar, Rafael, Sage, Leah, John, Xavier, Ceasar (just to name a few) who I have chatted with have promised to "fix the problem" and it still exists????????

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

YouReallySaidThat I understand why you are weary about our assistance. We are a corporate team that can look into your concerns and work with different teams to get your issue resolved. We are here to help if you change your mind.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

3 months ago

I am shaking my head in total disbelief on how Xfinity customer service works!!! Okay - so I decided to go ahead and message Xfinity support about the above issue.  Since I was told yesterday by Abuzar that I would have an email confirmation within an hour and it has been over 24 hours with no email.  Here is todays nightmare dealing with Xfinity customer support.....

I sent my first message to Xfinity Support at 10:52 a.m.       11:05 a.m. Kei responded      11:13 a.m. from Kei "Please know there may be some delay between responses due to research, typing, etc...."  I was asked to confirm my mobile number.  11:14 a.m.  I confirmed the number      The next message I received was at 11:36 a.m. (22 minutes later) "I will be here waiting for you."  I sent the code at 11:37        11:54 I sent a message to Kei stating I had been waiting for over an hour!!! This is NOT good customer support.   I received a "canned" reply from Kei at 12:03.... 

I am so fed up with this entire process.  I do not know how to get my issue resolved.  I want to be a good customer but I also expect Xfinity to be a good service provider.  Am I asking too much?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@YouReallySaidThat​ 

We have a limited number of employees that are helping numerous customers like yourself - up to 10 at a time.  Yes, the process may be slow, but you ARE dealing with corporate employees that can help you.  So try to be patient.  These folks are very good at what they do.

Let me respond to something you said above: as long as you keep at least one service you will not be charged an early termination fee.  So, if you're keeping only cable tv, you won't be charged an ETF for dropping internet and phone service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

Thank you for your response!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here