Silverminnow's profile

Sun, Nov 29, 2020 3:00 PM

Too many attempts to add a payment instrument, can I get this lifted?

Hi,

I am getting an error that I have too many attempts to add a payment instrument to my account and can no longer try to add one, even though I have none associated with the account. Also, the bank I was trying to add gave me some kind of insufficient funds error even though I was adding it when there was $0 due and there were funds in the account, do certain banks not work with Xfinity?

Thank you for reading,

~Silver

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hi Silverminnow. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for posting. We do accept most major banks and credit cards. I can assist with reviewing your account and the payment options available for you add. We will need to take a look at your account's billing to troubleshoot why you may be receiving these messages. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. You can send me a private message by clicking my name (ComcastJoeTru) and then click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here