dw.a612's profile

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024 6:42 AM

Told my bill was reduced but it hasn't.

I went to one of the local Xfinity stores and agreed to a $64 monthly bill. But when I check my bill, it still says I owe $121. 

I was told, by an online sales rep, that the difference would show up in a few days. 

Why hasn't my bill been reduced as promised?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

@penwright1029 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I would be happy to check the status of the changes to your account and your billing. To get started please send a private message with your full name and address.

Please know that any changes made to an account after the monthly statement has been created will be displayed on your following statement.

To send a "Direct Message" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityChristy​ I received a message, from Xfinity Support, not to send messages to them. When I tried following your suggestion, that message is still in my cue. 

I'll have to try something else. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Are you able to try resending us a new Direct Message @penwright1029? Or, have you tried an alternate web browser or clearing cache and cookies? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here