U

Monday, October 14th, 2024 6:04 PM

Subject: Urgent Escalation Request – Ongoing Billing Issue and Unacceptable Treatment

Dear Xfinity Support,

As a loyal customer of over 20 years, I am deeply frustrated by the ongoing billing issue and lack of resolution. For over 20 months, we have been charged excessively, with bills exceeding $100 and recently reaching $141. My parents, who are not fluent in English, rely on Auto Pay—set up per Xfinity’s recommendation for lower rates—and trusted Xfinity to charge us fairly without needing constant oversight.

After contacting Xfinity, a representative assured me that the rate would be corrected to $65, and the issue would be escalated for a refund of the overcharged months. However, I have since received another $141 bill and no updates. The ticket number provided ([Edited: "Personal Information"]) was fake, and no other representatives could find any record of it.

Since then, I have spoken with four customer service reps and two supervisors, yet there have been no callbacks, no resolution, and no accountability. One representative even mocked me for having the time to deal with this issue, placing me on hold repeatedly and refusing to apologize. Her supervisor hung up on me, leaving the issue unresolved. This employee by the name of Emma in the Philippines should not be working in customer service.

In total, I have spent over four hours on the phone, only to be treated with disrespect and condescension, adding unnecessary emotional distress to an already frustrating situation.

This is unacceptable for any customer, let alone one with such long-standing loyalty. I demand that this issue be escalated immediately and that I receive both a refund for the overcharges and a resolution to the recurring billing errors.

Please take this seriously, and address it promptly.

Sincerely,
SP

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

4 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

2 Messages

@EG​ Thank you.

I would really like to speak with someone on this matter.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_xjlr3j, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums today, we hope you are otherwise having a great Monday so far. We appreciate you taking the time to report your billing concerns to us and assure you that you've reached the right team to help resolve your billing issues. I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating experience so far as I see that you have spent a lot of valuable time trying to have the bill increase addressed and fixed. As a mom on a budget, I know how stressful bill increases can be and how important it is to keep your bills in a comfortable range. This is definitely not the kind of frustrating experience we want for any of our valuable customers and will do everything we can to help turn things around. 

We'd be happy to review the account to see what caused the bill increase as well as look into offers to help get the bill back down. To get started, we will need to collect a few pieces of sensitive information to locate the account. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here