U

Sunday, September 22nd, 2024 9:25 AM

Still being billed after cancelled

I cancelled my tv service bc xfinity customer service is nonexistent.  I returned my equipment via UPS Store almost 2 weeks ago.  Received email confirming equipment was received.  Why am I still set to receive my next monthly bill including for the tv service that I cancelled?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 days ago

user_nvwhrs I would be happy to check the account billing, and see what is going on. We certainly don't want you paying for a service you cancelled in the past, and I'm happy to correct any issues. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

3 days ago

Are you talking about the speech bubble in at the top right side of the xfinity app?  If so, that just takes me to your absolute garbage xfinity assistant which gets no one anywhere ever.  Please provide more specific information as to how to direct chat with you because your boilerplate instructions don’t work.  Or God forbid you actually pick up a phone and call one of your customers or give them a number where they can call you without waiting on hold for 2 hours and getting lost in a maze of automated [Edited: "Language"].

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here