U

Friday, August 9th, 2024 8:54 PM

Statement History

I am trying to view past statements.  I am on the page https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/services/statement/history.  When I click on each statement, three dots appear, but the statement never displays.

I would like to understand how to view historical statements.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, @user_4au6zi I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having trying to view your past billing statements, I know how frustrating it is when things don't work. Have you tried the following?

1. To view your statement history, go to customer.xfinity.com/billing/services/statement/history.
    • You may need to log in to your account.
  2. Click on any statement to trigger a PDF download.
  3. To view statements from more than two years ago, click the Load More drop-down.

Richard

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 days ago

This is still happening.  I can only access the current billing statement and cannot access previous statements.  This functionality worked in July 2024, but is now not working.  Tried multiple browsers and multiple devices.   Just three dots blink and no option for pdf download.  Can someone at Xfinity please look into this?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_a81ea7 Thank you for reaching out so we can help you access your previous bills online. I'm sorry you've been having trouble getting them to load, but you've reached the perfect place to get help. Have you checked the downloads in your browser to see if the PDF was saved there? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here