CAROLINEGRANT49's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 6, 2020 10:00 AM

Soap error message

Im trying to set up automatic payments and i keep getting a soap error message from esp payment  services. I havent found anything useful in the forums. Its useless. Im using a Samsung tablet. If you email me please do so at this address: ********** Thank you *******. The account is for *********** and im trying to do this om xfinity My Account. 

[EDITED TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

7 m ago

As reminder, please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Xfinity Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

Hello CAROLINEGRANT49. I can assist with troubleshooting the error you are receiving. I'll need to review the account and status as well. Please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here