U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 5:23 PM

SLOW service, NOT HELPFUL staff, NEVER accessible

I have been distraught with Xfinity for the past couple of months. My internet bill was over $200 because I was on an outdated plan. I changed my plan in July to the unlimited plan because the agent who first assisted me promised me the best service ever and that I would be given an xFi pod. My internet is still slow, and it was a false promise.

My frustration peaked when I was charged over $200 in both July and August for supposedly 'going over my data.' This is perplexing, given that I was under the impression that I was on an unlimited plan. When I inquired about the $ 115 charge on my July bill, the agent was unable to provide a satisfactory explanation. Furthermore, I was informed that I wouldn't receive the xFi pod until 14 days later, a detail that was not communicated to me by the first agent and was never fulfilled by the second agent!

I have been in contact with Xfinity multiple times about the issue and I am still waiting for guidance. I called two days ago and was promised that I would receive an email with my xFi pod information, but I did not receive anything. Today, when I reached out to an agent, she told me that I needed to go to the physical store to get the xFi pod. Why couldn't any of the staff tell me that a month ago?! 

I didn't even know that if I decided to cut my internet plan, my mobile line would be charged $25 per line in addition to my original bill. I have no issue paying the bills necessary, but I think it is very crook of Xfinity not to take care of their customer and, more so, to swindle them into paying more for a system that doesn't work. I have been a customer for over ten years, and I have never been as fed up with Xfinity as I have been in the last five months. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

22 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

22 days ago

Hi there, @user_y2z09s ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. Oh no, I definitely understand your concerns regarding your Internet billing, if I was promised something I would also be asking questions as well. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here