U

Sunday, July 23rd, 2023 12:56 PM

Closed

service refund

Dear Xfinity,

I am writing to request a refund for my internet service for the month of July. During that month, I experienced frequent outages and slow speeds (0 to 1% of my plan) which caused work issues and loss of telephone service. I believe that the service was almost useless during that time.  I have tried to request this online and get an automated reply that my account is not eligible because no outages were detected.  The system to detect outages is not working correctly.  Multiple times my service is out and no outage is recorded if i report an outage or there is one on the map in my zip code.  It is so bad that i need to explore 5G as an alternative.

I would appreciate it if you could refund me for the month of July.  

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

11 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_b67c17, and thank you for reaching out with your internet concern, and refund request. I would be happy to review the account, and assist you with both concerns today. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here