U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 28th, 2021 3:58 AM

Closed

Service cancelled without my authorization

My service was cancelled and account made inactive without my authorization. I am the only person listed on the account to change account details, but when I sign in, it tells me I am not authorized to make changes. I was charged the normal monthly amount on the supposed last day of service, but service cut out a month later, and I was charged an additional amount on the day the service cut out. How can my account and service be resumed at the previous rate, and my authorization to manage my own account be restored?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

553 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_ef4efd, thanks for reaching out for help on our forums! You've reached the right team to help and we can certainly assist with this account concern. In order to get started can you please send us a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityNico​ Hi I am facing the same problem. My internet service has been cancelled (or authorized to be) without my consent. Can you please help?

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

Absolutely! Can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right-hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here