U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 1st, 2021 4:09 PM

Closed

Senior’s Discount?

Page 4 of my current bill mentions a Senior Citizen discount, but no instructions on how to apply?

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

3 years ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. I can tell you have not had the best experience with the information on your billing statement. I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your billing. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am also looking for instructions on how to apply for a Senior discount.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

@user_4fa6cd

It usually rare to see a senior discount, but in some local areas it is offered. Our team can double check for you. Can you please send us a private message with your full name and full service address to get started? To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Is there  any way to find out if you are in one of the privileged areas with a senior discount? My wife tried calling Xfinity support and asked if there was a senior discount but was told that since she was not the primary user, she could get no information. 

No information?  This wasn't a question about our account, this was a question on whether or not there was a discount at all. And to be denied that information because she wasn't the primary user? 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @user_564471, thank you so much for reaching out to us today regarding the Senior discount. You are in the right place and I am happy to check for you. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here