U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 11:28 PM

Scam

Xfinity called me saying I would save money by switching to their new plan. Ever since I’ve paid an extra 50-80 dollars per month. I was scammed and have become so stressed I can’t afford this! And for what?! I haven’t wanted or streamed anymore than I did before. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We are genuinely sorry to hear about the stress and frustration this situation has caused you. Your experience is not what we want for any of our valued customers, and we’re here to help.

We'd like to work with you to find a plan that better suits your needs and budget. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we want to ensure you’re getting the best possible service.

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here