U

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 3:53 PM

SCAM EMAIL

I am getting the following email.  It is from sender [Edited: "Personal Information"].  Obviously a scam but posting here to make others aware.

Thanks!

Xfinity

Your Bill

Your Xfinity payment is declined

Your most recent payment method for the following month was rejected.

Please update your payment information today to avoid a service downgrade.

Update Payment

If you have the Xfinity Mobile Protection Plan on your Xfinity Mobile device(s), it will be canceled if your service is suspended. The Xfinity Mobile Protection Plan cannot be reinstated once it's been canceled.

Other ways to pay:

Xfinity Store

1-800-xfinity 24​/7 using our automated payment system.

View information about your bill anywhere, on any device

xfinity.com/account

Use the Xfinity app

Say “Pay my bill” to your X1 Voice Remote

California Debt Collector License No. 10316-99

Xfinity app xfinity.com Ask Xfinity

View Online     |      Privacy Policy

THIS IS A SERVICE-RELATED EMAIL
Comcast will occasionally send you service-related emails to keep you informed of service and billing updates, new benefits and features, and other changes to your account.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website here.

Comcast respects your privacy. For a complete description of our privacy policy, click here.

© 2024 Comcast. All rights reserved.

Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center
1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Attn: Email Communications

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

@user_a35h7a Thanks for the post and screenshots of the emails. Please follow this link to report them.

1 Message

3 months ago

I am getting Xfinity emails, June 2024,  (xfinity.com<[Edited: "Personal Information"]>) stating "suspension due to billing issues" "update payment".  I signed -in into my account and it did not reflect these statements so it is a SCAM EMAIL!  Be aware of these emails.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_kvtgto We appreciate you letting us know about this email concern. You can click here and select Report Spam and Phishing emails to report this.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here