Marcus3344's profile

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 2:31 PM

RSN credit?

On May 28, I got an email from Xfinity: "Between May 28 and June 7, you'll see a $10.40 Regional Sports Network (RSN) fee credit applied to your bill for the recent loss of Bally Sports from your channel lineup."

We received our Xfinity Bill today: Billing date May 28, 2024, Services from June 08, 2024 to July 07, 2024". It did not include the $10.40 RSN credit.

When can we expect to actually receive that credit?

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

Howdy Marcus3344

Those credits should be popping up this month. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

1 Message

5 months ago

Same problem here and the credit is a lower amount than the fee... Email says I'd get an $8.30 credit but the fee on my statement is $10.15...? Pretty bummed about losing this channel, then to be charged for it anyways and not even be fully credited back for losing it... It's probably time to look at alternate providers.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello Gdougher4, I can only imagine the disappointment, I'm a huge sports fan too and feeling the same way in AZ. The RSN fee is a charge based on our costs of providing the regional sports networks we carry in your area. The removal of Bally Sports may not encompass all the networks we provide in your area, which may explain the different in the RSN fee and the credit amount that was included in your email. I can help review your account to look into that credit. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I think this an issue for Michigan Attorney General, charging $10.15 for Bally Sports, not delivering, and refunding only $8.30,  that is stealing $ 1.85 from every  customer who Bally Sports,  that must add up to big number every month 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_1ffcb4 The credit was most likely prorated from when the change took effect based on your current billing cycle. You should have received an email communication with more information about this credit. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I've been only getting $8.30/ month too.  3 months now.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

HI @user_70779e Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. The removal of Bally Sports may not encompass all the networks we provide in your area, which may explain the different in the RSN fee and the credit amount. There will still be other networks that provide sports to the area. 

1 Message

23 days ago

Why is my credit only $5

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_d6gqy0! Thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support for help with the credit that was applied. The credit is based on services, locations and charges applied. So it may vary from account to account. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here