U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 26th, 2022 7:31 PM

Closed

Restore service after I set up a payment arrangement

I set up a payment arrangement, and I would like to know when my service will be restored

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.5K Messages

2 years ago

Service will get restored when your balance is paid in full. 

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the "Billing" help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, @user_ba5784! Thank you for coming to our community forum with your billing questions. I'm sorry to hear that your service has been interrupted, and I'd be happy to help however I can! Typically, once you set up an official payment arrangement (not just a scheduled, future-dated payment) for a minimum of the past due balance, your service should be restored fairly quickly. To answer specifically whether you have a proper agreement in place or not, we'll have to look at your account. Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address to get started? Thank you!

To send a "Direct (private) Message":
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging)
• Click the "New Message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here