U

Wednesday, August 28th, 2024 12:52 AM

Removing Xfi Complete

I recently began getting charged for NOW TV as well as Xfi Complete. I think I was able to cancel NOW TV through my flex streaming box. I am looking for assistance in cancelling Xfi Complete and no longer getting charged for a subscription I don’t use.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_ms38yx Thank you so much for your post for help with removing the Xfi complete feature. The Xfi complete option is a great feature that includes your modem rental fee of $15.00 and provides unlimited data as well as so awesome in home option to help manage your network and security. If removed there would be a $15.00 fee adding in its place while using one of our modems.  You can always purchase on from a 3rd party to save you the rental fee. You can check out compatible devices here . Unlimited data is also available for customers who use their own modems at $30.00 so the $25.00 Xfi complete is a great deal. I would also recommend checking your data usage to make sure that is below 1.2Tb on a regular to avoid data charges. If you need help getting that removed 

send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to help make those changes to the Xfi complete feature for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here