Sat, Jul 31, 2021 9:43 PM
I noticed on my plan that I have Xfinity Voice, however, I don't have nor do I intend to get a home-line. It is a $10 fee and I want to remove it. Is it possible to do this without messing up my plan and such?
2 m ago
Hi, @Sam_4004! Thanks for reaching out here in our Community! We appreciate your contribution! I can certainly look into your account and see about removing the phone line. Once I review the account I can determine if the phone line is stand alone or if it is tied with a package. Either way, we can find you the best pricing available. To get started, I'll need for you to send over a Peer to peer chat message. I look forward to your response.
To start a Peer to peer chat: Click "Sign in" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message.