U

Wednesday, January 17th, 2024 2:23 AM

Closed

Remove sudden $25 charges related to XFI Complete

Hi, I'd like to remove  "XFI Complete" from my internet plan.  I think it has to do with me having the plan for 1 year, during which the $25 was waived, but after 1 year the $25 charge is in effect and and so that's why there's this additional charge. I need it removed to make ends meet.  Past threads say there's a DM function on this website to contact someone and get it cancelled, but I can't find it. I assume that's because those threads were from years ago, when the site's UI was different. Thank you.

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

9 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_5qnep3, and thank you for reaching out to us today for help with removing Xfi complete from your account. I would be happy to help get this done for you. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

8 months ago

I just spent 45 minutes on Chat being "played" with. They refused to help me, kept transferring me over and over. I finally had to disconnect because they were obviously mocking me and would not help me. I am a veteran on a fixed income. I saved the transcript and plan to send it to corporate and post it all over social media. This is outrageous. Been with Xfinity a long time and going to find another provider. I too am being charged this bogus $25 fee ..........I am paying over $100.00/mo for JUST wifi...........all I need. I used to pay this for phones, cable TV, and Wifi combined. These big companies keep merging and it is only going to get WORSE!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_x4mq2n Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are very sorry to hear that you are not having a good experience with us and we can certainly see what we can do for you. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

c Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

nope. I'm going to switch providers and file as many complaints with different agencies as possible. This is crazy. I spent 45 minutes of my workday only to be dumped with no help. I also do not know if they, without my consent, changed my plan. Agent said something about dropping my unlimited data to save $10, not enough and I don't want restrictions on data as I have NEVER had any in all the years with Comcast or Xfinity 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_x4mq2n If you change your mind, please send us a DM so that we can investigate this for you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

7 months ago

Was on my bill too trying to figure out why it's on there never asked for it

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_lyc7jx You can always get a break-down of charges by looking at your billing statement. For the Xfinity app after signing in you would go to manage billing. After that click on current statement so that you can view the PDF. To view previous statements you would select statement history. If you don't already have the Xfinity app make sure you download it. It is honestly one of the best apps we have to offer to manage your account. The app will keep you updated on maintenance, interruptions, and other service-related notices. You can also troubleshoot, manage appointments, and manage your bill. 

I am here to confirm what is going on. I would be happy to review the account for a new discount. Here is a link: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/offers with our current promotions if you wanted to take a look. Just make sure you are logged on to your account to see the promotions available for your account.  You can also set up the services directly from the website. 

I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I got thru from bot chat who connected me to live agent chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here