U

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 5:19 PM

Regional Sports Fee

Bally Sports North is no longer available. here in the Twin Cities of MN. Will the Regional Sports fee go away ?

Official Employee

• 

976 Messages

25 days ago

@user_4cm7lz

Unfortunately, our programming agreement with DSG has expired. We have made a number of reasonable offers that DSG hasn't accepted. This means we no longer have the right to carry their channels, including your local Bally Sports network. The loss of this channel will result in savings that we’ll pass along to you, and you’ll see an automatic credit in your bill in the coming weeks.

1 Message

6 days ago

I have the same question.  The fee was credited on my June statement ($10.40), but then charged again ($12.25).

What gives??

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

terrance_d, You will see a credit for last month, but there will still be a Reginal Sports Fee on your bill since you have other sports channels available in your area. This amount may change over time. You can check out this link for more information: xfinity.com/facts

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here