S

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 12:46 AM

Refusal to Provide Billing Credit Agreed to in Writing

I signed up for Xfi Complete and due what I was told was a system problem I never received my home evaluation results or coupon to purchase Xfi Pods. After a few chats with support on August 9 I was offered a statement credit of $199 if I purchased the Xfi Pods. I was told that I could buy them and after I made the purchase the $199 would be automatically credited to my account (again this is in writing - I have the screenshots from the conversation). Since then I have contacted support through numerous chats, spoke with a billing agent on the phone, and had 2 support tickets opened to have the credit applied, both of which were denied. Each time I am not provided the rationale and the agent I chat with confirms they can see the chat transcript and that I was offered a statement credit and they are sure the credit will be applied. 

I am not sure how else to proceed here. I am happy to provide the screenshots to support but this is also visible information to Xfinity support. I am not sure if there was some reason the agent should not have offered me this credit, but she did and I accepted. I cannot figure out how to get any further with support that keeps opening tickets that get denied a day later. If anyone from support could DM me to review this information with me I would greatly appreciate it. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

18 days ago

Hello @surragard, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ Thank you. I sent a DM with my info about 10 minutes ago and I am waiting for someone to respond now. 

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

I was just able to get this resolved with the Support team. Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here