user182's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 28, 2020 6:00 AM

Refund money not processed

I have diconnected the service and the refund money not processed. I have checked with customer service serveral times and they confirmend service is diconnected, but next month I have charged again. I escalated this to "Office of Tom Karinshak" Ticket#785082, each time they are giving difference responses but the refund is not yet processed. Is anyone ever received refund from xfinity?

- Disconnected Sep 23, I called and confirme with customer service

- chargeda again on Oct 23

- "Office of Tom Karinshak" - responded with the below message this is the last, I still not received teh refund

"Thank you for your response. My name is XXXX and I will be assisting you while XXXX is unavailable. I sincerely apologize, however, the disconnect was still pending. The billing stop date was set for September 22, however, the physical disconnect date was set for October 23, 2020. I have completed the disconnect as of today. The credit balance should update on the account within 24-48 hours, and since you were on autopay, you should receive your refund to the payment method on file within 7 business day. I truly apologize for the inconvenience."

Responses

No Responses!

New to the Community?

Start Here