SusanB2's profile

New Poster


1 Message

Mon, Nov 23, 2020 9:00 AM

Re: Change Billing Address

I have the same issue (need to change my billing/mailing address to match my service address) and cannot do so online.  How can I reach someone who can help with this?



Gold Problem Solver


22.4K Messages

7 m ago

Please see You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you. If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see to chat or schedule a callback. If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store be sure to check their hours at

New to the Community?

Start Here